Electronic Funds Transfer

University departments must prepare an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Disbursement Payment Request Form (PDF) when seeking electronic delivery of a payment. Please review the form instructions (PDF) to ensure that the form is completed properly; incomplete or incorrect forms cannot be processed.

The EFT form is submitted to Accounts Payable, and Treasury Management manages payments that need to be sent via Federal Wire. You can contact Payables at [email protected] or Treasury Management for assistance in completing this form.