Treasury Management staff works frequently with other GW offices, as well as external organizations, such as:
- Colonial Central - A service center where students can visit to make payments, visit the Cashier's Office, and much more.
- Accounts Payable - Manages payment transactions.
- Business Management and Analysis Group (BMAG) - A GW consulting group, BMAG provides project management support, financial analysis and business process analysis services, and position support.
- Investment Office - Manages the university's Unitized Endowment Pool , which represents the majority of GW's Endowment. Also produces the Annual Endowment Report.
- Development and Alumni Relations - Works with GW's generous donors to coordinate endowed gifts.
- Tax Department - Maintains the latest W-9 form for GW suppliers.
- Cortera - Provides business credit reports.
- MuniOS - A free online library of Municipal Official Statements for bonds.
- IBAN Decoder - If you are sending an international wire payment, the IBAN Decoder is used for verifying international banking information.
- Moody's - A bond credit rating agency, Moody's provides a credit rating review for GW when a bond is issued.
- Standard & Poor's (S&P) - Stock market index. S&P also provides credit rating reviews for GW and other institutions.